Saigon Street Food Tour
USD65 or VND1,530,000 per person
Gay food tour in Ho Chi Minh City – Pride Bites. The food tour that is designed to give you the most unique and genuine experience of Saigon’s culinary delicacies. Together, we will drive and take you to the most popular street food vendors for the locals, most of which are hidden out of the touristy area and located in secret alleyways. Beside the experience of all delicious and unlimited food and drinks, you can also take in the city life as we will zip around, on the bikes, from one place to another for the dishes, while receiving an insider’s view into the culture that defines Saigon from our gay-friendly guides and drivers, who are so much excited about showing you the best of their city.
Our Gay-friendly Food Tour starts at 1:00PM and 6:00PM every day. Free pick-up from your hotel is provided if it is located in District 1. A meeting place in District 1 for pick-up will be discussed if your hotel is out of our free pick-up zone. On the tour, we will travel from one district to another in the city to have five different local food stops (4 stops for savories and 1 for desserts). At each place, we will have a few dishes and we will have over 10 dishes in total. Beside the cuisine, you guys also have the chance to experience the life and sightseeing of the city as we will travel to different areas for food.
– See Saigon at your own pace with your personal English-speaking, gay-friendly motorbike driver and guide.
– Learn about Saigon while experiencing its crazy traffic
– Try a lot of local dishes, drinks and snacks
– Make new friends
– FOUR stops for savories and ONE stop for desserts with over 10 local dishes, plus snacks and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
– Personal English-speaking, gay-friendly motorbike driver and guide
– Helmets, gauze masks, rain ponchos and petrol
– $5,000 Accident Insurance
– Free pick-up and drop-off in District 1
(Additional fee for pick-up and drop-off in other Districts)
– Lots of fun